1. lightweight material: the conventional weight is 2-3 kg / square. In high-rise buildings, it has an incomparable advantage for building body bearing and saving space.
2. skid resistance: the surface has the characteristic of astringent water, and some floors are skid resistant (wear resistant pattern).
3. waterproof: floor is not afraid of water, as long as avoid long-term immersion will not damage.
4. sound-absorbing: the sound absorptive ability can reach 20 dB, so in most quiet environments, such as hospitals, libraries, conference rooms, etc., most of them choose PVC.
5. resilience: the floor is soft and elastic, and has good resilience under the impact of heavy objects, so it can greatly reduce the injury caused by careless fall.
6. green environmental protection: the use of environmentally friendly, non-toxic renewable resources, its environmental performance has an absolute advantage.
7. color diversity: the floor is rich in color and diversity, and can be customized.